Sheepeater Cliff i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
<3
[size=medium]"Change your ways while you're young"[/size]

[size=small]Another cold breeze wrapped itself over his neck, making the male cough and wheeze brusquely. He then rose his head to look at the imposing structure of the cliffs and peaks that surrounded him. For some reason he felt drawn to the sharp edges of the cliff, which kept lurring him on provoking the accidental intrusion to the other man's land.

He kept walking aimlessly around the cliff, trying hard not to stray to close to the edges since he knew his reflexes weren't what they used to be. Nothing in him really remained how it used to be. He had been worn out by the weight of regret lying on his shoulders and the inminent reality of growing old.

It was then when the male's calling reached him, making the peppered male come to a halt and turn his head over his shoulder to look at the male "Hello, Dante" he barked back, while feeling a small a feeble smile curve his lips before fading again into emptyness.

Dante's reaction to remain glued to the spot instead of approaching was what made the peppered male realize that once more he had been too caught in thought to pay attention to his surroundings. "Have I crossed this time? I'm sorry" he barked, diping his head in an apologetic manner but still readying himself to leave if he was asked to.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife - by Galileo - December 08, 2014, 12:45 PM