Ouroboros Spine We can travel so far as our eyes can see
34 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
To further emphasize that she wasn't intending to interfere with his feeding, the Arctic female continued to back up until Sidewinder started to eat. She looked away, not willing to look as though she was challenging him for his food. Only when he finished did she look back, intent on bringing what was left to a cache, but his question caught her attention before she could collect the remaining meat.

"I haven't," she said with a frown, "but I haven't been here so long as to say I know all who live here. A friend of yours...?" A wolf with white eyes wouldn't easily be forgotten by many. If said wolf had lived in this pack, then it was only a matter of time before Sidewinder found someone who'd known him. She was unfortunately of little help, but that didn't mean she wouldn't keep an eye out from now on for such a rare creature.
Messages In This Thread
We can travel so far as our eyes can see - by ZC22 - November 02, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: We can travel so far as our eyes can see - by Sidewinder - November 04, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: We can travel so far as our eyes can see - by ZC22 - November 06, 2014, 01:27 PM
RE: We can travel so far as our eyes can see - by Sidewinder - November 06, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: We can travel so far as our eyes can see - by ZC22 - November 09, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: We can travel so far as our eyes can see - by Sidewinder - November 09, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: We can travel so far as our eyes can see - by ZC22 - December 08, 2014, 06:31 PM