All the lights are flashing gold
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Vienna shook her head. "Are you implying you did? Because unless your definition of 'catch' is quite different, my memory has it different." She looked at him sideways. Center of attention, eh? Well in that he'd certainly succeeded. And Vienna wasn't the most attentive of wolves, so catching hers was rather an accomplishment. True, she would be engrossed in an individual for a time. Long enough to hear their tales and learn their name. But then she'd flit on, flighty as a bird in springtime, moving on to the next story and next place.

"I dunno, we did pretty well for ourselves before you came along," she responded with mock haughtiness, but then had to laugh. "Though I'll give you one thing... these trips are a lot more fun with someone else along for the ride. I was starting to think I was the only explorer in the Sunspire." She appreciated his willingness a lot.

Speaking of explore... spotting a ridge, Vienna changed course, jogging over to it and looking down. They had gone a ways up, not nearly as high as they made their home but high enough that the view overlooked some of the forests below, if just barely. They'd need to go higher if she really wanted to survey it. Which she did, of course. Cocking her head, she glanced up to check the sun. Westish, it seemed, was the direction she was looking. She could not see the coast from here, but she knew it to be there, as well as the island they had first explored. "Higher then," she said, somewhat to herself. Then she looked back at him. "You, sir, still owe me a crab hunting trip, by the way." She intended to make good on that offer one of these days.

They likely would not stray from the mountain too long, but Vienna was determined to explore as much of the place as she could before they left. Sumayl could remain with her or leave earlier should he wish, but she did hope he would stay. She would end up parting with him anyway for the return trip, a decision she would regret sorely,
Messages In This Thread
All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - November 05, 2014, 04:00 PM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Sumayl - November 07, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - November 09, 2014, 03:07 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Sumayl - November 11, 2014, 07:49 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - November 14, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Sumayl - November 17, 2014, 08:23 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - November 21, 2014, 07:27 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Sumayl - November 21, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - December 01, 2014, 01:36 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Sumayl - December 08, 2014, 07:18 AM
RE: All the lights are flashing gold - by Vienna IA - December 08, 2014, 09:10 PM