Stutter, my Fool
<i>avatar by Tokio!</i>
88 Posts
Ooc — Sammi
@Dublin

Robur Aqua stretched, his deep honey brown pelt, shivering as he did. His golden eyes scanned the ridge covered in grass and moss and decided that today would be the day that he would explore the high cliffs; but, he stopped short when the scent of the Horizon Ridge pack nearly smacked him in the face. He sighed and turned around, thinking that if someone from the pack were with him that he could be as adventurous as he'd like.

He returned to the beach, but sat on the brink where sand met cool grass. The male figured that frost would cover the snow during the morning time, but was not sure if snow would reach the area for long. Rob had never seen a beach covered with snow before, though he had seen many seas and oceans in his time (as if he were an old man).

Walking a short distance to the river, he lowered his head to drink, but rose again almost immediately. The liquid nearly froze his teeth off, and he gasped and shuddered at the chill it gave him. Sighing, he plopped to the ground and decided to rest for a bit. Laying his head on the ground, he let out another sigh and closed his eyes.
Messages In This Thread
Stutter, my Fool - by Robur Aqua - January 16, 2014, 11:55 AM
RE: Stutter, my Fool - by Dublin Redwood - January 17, 2014, 03:04 PM
RE: Stutter, my Fool - by Robur Aqua - January 17, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Stutter, my Fool - by Dublin Redwood - January 27, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Stutter, my Fool - by Robur Aqua - January 31, 2014, 01:20 PM