Horizon Ridge you're gonna hear me roar
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Although the newcomer submitted willingly, Pied read her subtler body language as clearly as if it was black ink printed on whitepaper, as was the tactic of any wild animal but particularly the wolf. She sensed the energy beneath the surface, the untamed beast within the she-wolf straining to prove itself. In time, she intuited that Dublin—as she introduced herself—would rise to the occasion and do just that. Pied didn't resent this, though she stiffened ever so slightly and mentally vowed to strive to remain in her role above Dublin and all other females, new and old alike.

Marveling again at this new psychological development and resolve within herself, Pied zoned out for half a beat. Dublin's question snapped her back to attention, however, and the yearling's lips framed into a curious "o" shape at the question, her pale brow furrowing. Her eyes flicked briefly to the vast sea at Dublin's back, then back to the female's ecru visage. She decided that, for whatever reason, the new Sigma must not consider the saltwater a good vehicle for cleanliness.

"Um... there's the Totoka River to the west. There's also a few brooks around the ridge. Which one strikes your fancy?" Pied asked in case Dublin proved to be even more finicky about the freshwater fount for her ablutions.
Messages In This Thread
you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 15, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 15, 2014, 11:39 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 16, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 16, 2014, 02:17 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 17, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 18, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 26, 2014, 12:31 AM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 05:27 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 27, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 29, 2014, 01:22 PM