Duskfire Glacier rose gardens filled with thorns
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
OMGGGG I can totally see that!! Amazing.

The female realized she scared the young wolf and shuffled a bit back to give the other wolf more space. She licked over her lips and curiously watched how the other acted. It was almost like she was protecting something? Scarlett wasn't sure if it were the objects but there wasn't anything other she could protect. The adult's head tipped when hearing the thump. "Ouch. Are you hurt?,' she asked with a bit of worry in her her voice. She wanted to crawl forward to check but she won't fit in that log. Plus she didn't want to scare the pup even more. "What is your name?"

Scarlett thought about her answer for a moment. "By foot actually," she dryly replied. She had to grin a little bit at that. "I saw you climb into this log, with difficulty I might add, and I was curious why." Her red eyes scanned over the pup's body language. "I can go away if you like. Keep this your secret place. But soon you aren't going to fit. You might want a den to hide in," she calmly explained. Scarlett then decided that she wanted to help the younger girl. The white wolf would be sad for her if she had gotten too big to reach her precious objects. "I could help you dig one. It will keep you warm too!"

Her tail flickered with a hint of excitement. She still needed a den of her own. Maybe she could share it with the girl so she wouldn't be alone. Was that a selfish move? Scarlett didn't thought long about it. "But only if you want to."
Messages In This Thread
rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 08, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 09, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 09, 2014, 04:47 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 09, 2014, 05:53 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 09, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 10, 2014, 06:41 AM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 10, 2014, 07:12 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 04:19 AM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 12, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 13, 2014, 03:00 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 19, 2014, 05:52 PM