Whitefish River i can see a dog, i can see a frog
7 Posts
Ooc — Java
This'll be interesting. Blind wolf vs. Language Barrier wolf!

As the winds shifted again, the scent vanished. Galena was momentarily perplexed in that instance, until another new smell was caught upon the breeze, and travelled towards her. It was similar to the first smell, but different. Familiar as well - it must have been someone from Neverwinter, someone that was not a threat at all, but Galena was still nervous. She wasn't sure how the individuals of the pack would react to her behaviour; especially due to the language barrier, of which she had yet to test or truly understand. Galena's body remained stiff as she turned in a semi-circle. The ground crunched softly beneath her hefty body and the sound, ominous against the backdrop of running water, carried through the trees.

She spotted the stranger a moment later, with her eyes pinpointing the outline of rounded ears first, then the fur of the neck, and down to the tail. It wasn't a large individual and they seemed to carry themselves with caution - so perhaps they were just as nervous? From afar Galena could not identify the reason for the woman's motion or behavior; she did not see the scarred face of the individual, and would not, at least until she was closer. Gathering her thoughts and bundling her nervous energy, Galena began to stroll closer. Her naturally dominant posturing was left behind, dropping as her figure drew closer and closer to the distant wolf. Her head was low and tail, flicking in a friendly manner, nearly brushed the ground.

Assuming the stranger would hear her coming - or see her, since Galena was hard to miss - she made no effort to hide. The woman came upon Chandra and chuffed a greeting while averting her eyes, trying to defer to the other as a sign of respect to her fellow pack-mate. Had she been paying more attention, maybe Galena would have noticed the very obvious problem with all of her efforts; however, the foreigner was too nervous and eager to please, at least for the time being.
Messages In This Thread
i can see a dog, i can see a frog - by Poet III - January 10, 2014, 12:14 AM
RE: i can see a dog, i can see a frog - by RIP Galena - January 13, 2014, 11:01 PM
RE: i can see a dog, i can see a frog - by ZC33 - January 15, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: i can see a dog, i can see a frog - by RIP Galena - January 16, 2014, 05:50 PM
RE: i can see a dog, i can see a frog - by ZC33 - January 17, 2014, 09:37 AM
RE: i can see a dog, i can see a frog - by RIP Galena - January 18, 2014, 12:45 AM
RE: i can see a dog, i can see a frog - by ZC33 - January 20, 2014, 02:12 PM