Blacktail Deer Plateau oh hey hey
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
i think fade, trying to keep moving forward as writing has been harder lately ^^; you can fade with your post?

Dante nodded to acknowledge his words. He had met with a couple himself but none of them had really the chance to get far into the territory. He figured that was in part due to Pura's diligence.

"I am," he stated simply to the question, figuring it was all the more detail that Pura needed. "Blue Willow has remained as Beta," he did add after a minute, clearing up the hierarchy situation. So he had heard about Peregrine's departure then. Fortunate for Dante wasn't much liking the idea of trying to explain it at that moment.

"Hey, I promised you a hunt that I never got to make good on. Got a while to spare?" If the boy wished, they would go on a hunt. If not, he could continue on as he began, and perhaps another time they could get together and try to take something down. Leading off, he allowed Pura to decide whether or not to follow.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
oh hey hey - by Pura - November 12, 2014, 04:07 PM
RE: oh hey hey - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: oh hey hey - by Pura - November 14, 2014, 07:20 AM
RE: oh hey hey - by Dante RIP - November 20, 2014, 10:05 PM
RE: oh hey hey - by Pura - December 06, 2014, 06:53 AM
RE: oh hey hey - by Dante RIP - December 10, 2014, 09:56 AM