Redhawk Caldera tennessee whiskey
<span style="font-family:times; font-size: 8px; color: #222; letter-spacing:1px;"><i>Lumen soli mutuum das</i></span><br><br><b>Deceased.</b>
78 Posts
Ooc — Java
Wrappin' this up with a bit of pp, hope thats ok!

She, like most new faces, had questions. Amon was never particularly interested in anyone's past, but it seemed as if this was a trait left to the young. Maybe these youngsters thought he had some sort of grand life that he'd happily share - but when the question was voiced, Amon chuffed a tiny laugh, and rolled his shoulders. He deflected. It was as natural a reaction as breathing, to him; the Guard did not deserve a place in his memory, nor in the minds of others. Ah, nowhere. Everywhere. I've been wanderin' a while - close to two years, methinks. That was true, he had been wandering, on the run from the Guard, so to some extent he was sincere.

What about you, little lady? The beastly man responded swiftly, turning the conversation away from himself and back upon Siv. She was young and probably didn't have much of a life to talk about, but that would change. As they walked, she elucidated upon the topic - and while Amon listened, his mind drifted to thoughts of the Guard and the threat they may pose upon the caldera. What were the chances that those plainswalkers would find him here, though? Amon mindlessly walked alongside Siv and distracted himself with idle chatter, until their silhouettes were swallowed up by the rocky horizon.

Messages In This Thread
tennessee whiskey - by Siv - October 13, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: tennessee whiskey - by Amon - October 14, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: tennessee whiskey - by Siv - October 18, 2014, 02:22 AM
RE: tennessee whiskey - by Amon - October 18, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: tennessee whiskey - by Siv - October 19, 2014, 02:20 AM
RE: tennessee whiskey - by Amon - October 19, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: tennessee whiskey - by Siv - October 22, 2014, 11:41 AM
RE: tennessee whiskey - by Amon - November 15, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: tennessee whiskey - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: tennessee whiskey - by Amon - December 10, 2014, 05:11 PM