Sea Lion Shores shades of cool
<i>dreaming about the things that we could be</i>
7 Posts
Ooc — nicole ☼
not a joining thread whatsoever, just a what i call an "orientation thread" for eily. feel free to respond! :)

Eily Sheridan leapt across the edge of the water, skirting the shore with her plush pale paws. She had dipped one limb into the ocean, testing the surface and its temperature, and had came to the conclusion that it was icy cold and that she would possibly catch hypothermia if she ever tried cannonballing into it.

The snow fae padded along the shore, her mind occasionally (and absentmindedly) wandering over to Renee. She thought of what she would be doing at this time of day— chasing a hare, perhaps, then licking her paws before placing it before Eily for them both to eat. The sisters were once inseparable— though that was now considered the sisters' past.

She knew her body would not adapt well under such harsh conditions— she would have to prepare for the winter. Eily knew the solutions were to either train her body with a tight schedule and actually be able to find prey— or to join a pack and hunt for everybody else as one. A strong, tight, hardship she would be able to work for and to rely on whenever.

It didn't sound unappealing to the petite girl. In fact, she longed for friendship and some proper company. She did not wish to be accompanied by only the puffs of her breath all the time.
Messages In This Thread
shades of cool - by Eily - December 10, 2014, 11:47 PM
RE: shades of cool - by Godfrey - December 12, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: shades of cool - by Eily - December 13, 2014, 06:16 AM