Duskfire Glacier rose gardens filled with thorns
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The woods around them seemed to have quite some good spots for dens. These woods reminded a bit of her homeland's woods. How curious that she had walked to the same type of forest. She wanted a different life not the same. Scarlett smiled fondly at the young wolf. She enjoyed hanging out with puppies and young wolves probably because she could never really be a pup herself. There were always practices and how to watch out to not be seen by humans. Yellowstone was infested with them actually, especially in summer. She felt suffocated.

"I will keep the secret... and I am a girl," she drawled. Her tail wagged less avidly when the pup talked about losing members, or well, a member. Mae's sister. Scarlett didn't dare to ask what happened or why her sister was gone. She could only think of one thing. How horrible it was for the small girl. Scarlett wasn't going to remind her much more of her loss by asking what happened.

A happy yip came from her lips when she was in the Ultraconfidential Girl Club. "I'm in the club? I've never been in a club before this is exciting," she barked as her tail was back to wagging. A thick and fluffy white fur being swept from left to right in her movement. The white female followed the pup and walked next to her. Her nose scanned around for something that they could use. Maybe there was a fox den close by, this way they would have less work to do.

Scarlett sniffled out an old badger hole but the location wasn't as nice. It wasn't perfect so she decided it wasn't good enough for her club house. "Maybe we should just dig one ourselves on the perfect location."
Messages In This Thread
rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 08, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 09, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 09, 2014, 04:47 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 09, 2014, 05:53 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 09, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 10, 2014, 06:41 AM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 10, 2014, 07:12 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 04:19 AM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 12, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 13, 2014, 03:00 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 19, 2014, 05:52 PM