Swiftcurrent Creek we'll start the fire and we'll shut it down
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will

"Yes sir, I'm okay. I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention." Raziel's murky eyes were warm as he dipped his head politely to her, "Its fine, Star." he replied in a quiet tone, coated with a light accent. A questioning cant of his head and a soft bark of laughter as she spoke once more asking if he was staying long or just for winter. He found himself a little mind reader. "Can you read minds, Star? For it seems you can read mine." he smiled, "The Creek is quite nice, I'm waiting for winter actually, quite eagerly in fact. I want to see if winter in these wilds are as cold and harsh as it is in the Northern mountains."

Raziel took a step forward then sank down on his haunches, deciding it would be awkward for him to talk to her gazing downwards at her. He doubted she would like it either, for it would just remind her that she was short, and nobody liked being abnormally shorter than others. Or sicklier, look at Anselm. he growled to himself in his mind. "It depends, I guess. If I find a new home and family here, I'll probably stay." was his answer to her question. She didn't need to know, that his 'home' had high standards and his family was Azrael, Anselm and his abused half siblings. "Are there any interesting history? Angry wolves being kicked out? Rivals?"

Could the Creek change his thoughts about home and family?

Messages In This Thread
we'll start the fire and we'll shut it down - by Raziel - December 10, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: we'll start the fire and we'll shut it down - by Raziel - December 10, 2014, 11:49 PM
RE: we'll start the fire and we'll shut it down - by Raziel - December 11, 2014, 06:11 AM
RE: we'll start the fire and we'll shut it down - by Raziel - December 12, 2014, 06:23 AM
RE: we'll start the fire and we'll shut it down - by Raziel - December 15, 2014, 08:38 AM