Blacktail Deer Plateau to the moon and back
214 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Holy crap, you guys shadow-posted the crap out of me. You're awesome. :D

God, Peregrine. Just about the time Atticus thought he was immune to Perry's unique talent for making the worst comments at the most embarrassing times, Perry went and upped the ante. His eyes widened in horror. He understood the importance of first impressions, and couldn't believe his brother was making dick jokes to their Alpha, right in front of them, during his first meeting with her.

But almost without missing a beat, Hawkeye coolly fired back the greatest retort ever, and Atticus couldn't stop the wicked grin that crawled across his face. He already knew that he was going to like this chick a lot. His pale blue eyes, gleaming with evil amusement, lingered on his brother's face as he replied to Hawkeye in a hushed half-whisper that was totally intended for all of them to hear, "Yeah, Perry suffers from a rare condition called microscopicus cockus." The grin widened on his stark black face, and it was all he could do to suppress the laugh that bubbled up within him and keep a serious face. "So, you know, penis envy and all. He has to live vicariously through me and Crete." He grinned at Crete too, knowing his brother would appreciate the jibe at Peregrine.

Fully knowing Perry would probably kick his ass from here to kingdom come later, he dipped his head to Hawkeye and commented, on a more serious note, "Thanks for letting me stay. I'll do my best to serve you well. We, uh...have a sister, Osprey, who might come too. It's a really big if, but…just so you know."
Messages In This Thread
to the moon and back - by Atticus - January 15, 2014, 02:45 PM
RE: to the moon and back - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 15, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: to the moon and back - by Crete - January 15, 2014, 04:14 PM
RE: to the moon and back - by Hawkeye - January 15, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: to the moon and back - by Atticus - January 15, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: to the moon and back - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 15, 2014, 05:50 PM
RE: to the moon and back - by Crete - January 17, 2014, 07:52 AM
RE: to the moon and back - by Hawkeye - January 17, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: to the moon and back - by Atticus - January 17, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: to the moon and back - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 17, 2014, 12:02 PM
RE: to the moon and back - by Crete - January 18, 2014, 08:44 AM