Redhawk Caldera Wandering the Winds(Ic Joining )
14 Posts
Ooc — Saph
The dark wraith of a leader above went unnoticed by the newcomer. Instead his entire focus was on the man before him. There was no other path of action for him, particularly when he had to focus to keep from making a fool of himself.

As it was this one was friendly. The smile on his lips became a little less self conscious when the Gamma returned his friendly manner. He nodded, acknowledging the words. His ears pricked when the name of both the territory and the stranger before him came up. They quickly fell respectfully down again. However it allowed him to catch the words far more clearly and make it a lot easier to commit them to memory. There was a pause before the man spoke again. Damned nerves.

"I'm Godfrey Savoy." he said quietly but without the waver this time. Go him. There was a pause again, though this one was so he could consider what he would say instead of nerves. "I'm strong and able bodied. Can hunt and fight. Nothing particularly spectacular but I'm willing to work at it so I can be better. " he said, his voice growing marginally louder the longer they talked. Nothing bad had happened. Nothing to give him a reason to spiral back into nervousness so his confidence was growing. "Might take a while to warm up but I don't make trouble." he finished, his voice now at a proper conversational level. Wahoo.
Messages In This Thread
Wandering the Winds(Ic Joining ) - by Godfrey - December 11, 2014, 01:36 PM
RE: Wandering the Winds(Ic Joining ) - by Elwood - December 11, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Wandering the Winds(Ic Joining ) - by Godfrey - December 11, 2014, 02:57 PM
RE: Wandering the Winds(Ic Joining ) - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 11, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: Wandering the Winds(Ic Joining ) - by Elwood - December 11, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Wandering the Winds(Ic Joining ) - by Godfrey - December 11, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Wandering the Winds(Ic Joining ) - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 12, 2014, 09:09 AM
RE: Wandering the Winds(Ic Joining ) - by Elwood - December 12, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: Wandering the Winds(Ic Joining ) - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 12, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: Wandering the Winds(Ic Joining ) - by Godfrey - December 12, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: Wandering the Winds(Ic Joining ) - by Elwood - December 12, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Wandering the Winds(Ic Joining ) - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 13, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: Wandering the Winds(Ic Joining ) - by Godfrey - December 13, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Wandering the Winds(Ic Joining ) - by Elwood - December 14, 2014, 11:44 AM