Duck Lake its going to heal, but it ain't going away
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
Apparently this guy was named Raziel Marius Altaer Angelus Mortis-Aequorbein. Crëyr shook her head slightly to herself. Well, she'd guessed. She was correct, and if not, at least she had gotten some parts of it correct.

He had to be related to Shadow in some may. Angelus Mortis-Aequorbein.

Raziel began to speak again. As if he was reading her thoughts, he started to speak of her pelt and how it reminded him of a certain boy, as the color of her fur was similar to his. Apparently Shadow was his half-brother and had been a favorable one to him at that. Raziel did. He did look a lot like Shadow, and that was possibly why the petite Welsh was not at all surprised to have met him.

"I am fully aware of that," Crëyr said, half-amused. "Shadow is a friend of mine and happens to be the Alpha of the very pack I reside in. It is an honor to meet you, Raziel, Raz, half-brother of my leader." Without meaning to, she added something she was sure Raziel wouldn't take much thought into answering. "Have you seen him ever since he left home?"

The moon-pelted male allowed the signature Angelus Mortis smirk to fall upon his features, and proceeded to say a few words about how good the Northern Angelus Mortis wolves were at surviving.

"Oh, I know it all too well," She muttered absentmindedly. "A brother of Shadow. Interesting."

Well, Crëyr had actually seen what they could do, as it was fair to say that she had experienced a bad winter herself. After all, her country was situated North, though she guessed not far North as Shadow or Raziel had been in.

The brute dived into the icy waters, an impressive splash springing from the previously calm surface. The cold droplets fell upon Crëyr's coat. She didn't step backwards, but instead stepped forwards.

When Raziel resurfaced, he flashed her another smirk. A light smile had touched the girl's lips, her eyebrows raised, a silver-grey paw dipped into the edge of the water.
Messages In This Thread
its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Raziel - December 10, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Crëyr - December 10, 2014, 11:09 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Raziel - December 10, 2014, 11:25 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Crëyr - December 10, 2014, 11:40 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Raziel - December 10, 2014, 11:31 PM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Crëyr - December 11, 2014, 10:41 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Raziel - December 11, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Crëyr - December 12, 2014, 07:42 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Raziel - December 15, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Crëyr - December 15, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Raziel - December 22, 2014, 03:53 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Crëyr - December 22, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Raziel - December 24, 2014, 05:04 AM
RE: its going to heal, but it ain't going away - by Crëyr - December 24, 2014, 06:04 AM