Horizon Ridge you're gonna hear me roar
12 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Hmm, we could potentially make this a discovery thread, too. Clear Water Lake, or even Turquoise Lake...

In mere seconds, the females had communicated their ambitions, and Dublin felt a sudden respect for the other—a feeling she sensed might be mutual, now that their subtle introduction was ended. She also sensed that there would always be competition between them, but the cream woman didn't think she would remain below the other for terribly long—Pied's features were still young and only just past the threshold of adulthood, betraying her age. Regardless of the white female's maturity, she was still quite inexperienced. Dublin, at least, had nearly four years' worth on her side.

Regardless, the cream woman's posture relaxed after their nonverbal introduction. In the larger pack dynamic, Pied was still her superior—but there was no harm in speaking as equals in more intimate situations such as this. If she saw confusion in Pied's mismatched eyes at her question, Dublin made no indication of it; her eyes were instead eager for the white yearling's answer, apparently unaware that most others might find the ocean perfectly suitable for such a task.

"If I have a choice," she grinned, "Which has the clearest water?"
Messages In This Thread
you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 15, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 15, 2014, 11:39 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 16, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 16, 2014, 02:17 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 17, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 18, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 26, 2014, 12:31 AM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 05:27 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 27, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 29, 2014, 01:22 PM