Ooc — Charmy
Thank you! <3

i'm waking up to ash and dust
i wipe my brow and i sweat my rust
i'm breathing in the chemicals
i'm breaking in, shaping up
then checking out on the prison bus
[size=3]this is it, the apocalypse[/size]

His tail began to sway against his hind legs when she granted him entry into the Forest and into the pack. A very relieved sound escaped from the young male. “Thank you, ma’am,” he responded, allowing a faint smile to begin to grace his youthful face. “I will try hard to not disappoint you.” And he would, too. Hamied would do whatever he could to try not to disappoint her. Granted, there were probably going to be things that he did or said that would bring disapproval, but it wouldn’t be like he’d do them on purpose. He was young and still had a lot more to learn.

Readily, the young male fell into step with her, though he made sure to keep a few steps back so as to not be directly even with her purely out of respect. He was eager to absorb anything she was going to tell him about the pack because he knew that it would make his transition into the pack just that much easier. His mismatched eyes eagerly took in his surroundings as they moved through the trees. Having grown up in a forest, he was no stranger to trees. But since this was a new place, he wanted to begin memorizing as much as possible while they walked.

While taking in his surroundings, he made sure to keep attention focused on listening to what she was saying. “Yes, ma’am,” he responded when she directly spoke his name, giving a nod of his head to show that he understood. “No one is permitted to enter without your permission.” The young male repeated what she’d said, in a condensed version, to show that he really was paying attention. He continued to address her as ma’am mostly because he didn’t know her name, but also out of respect for her position as leader of the pack.

Although he was confused by the night and day change in her personality, he didn’t question it. He knew that it was quite a job being pack leader. Hamied had watched his parents a lot. So he knew not to question personality changes from how they were with strangers, to how they became after accepting someone new into the pack. “It’s a pleasure to know your name, Miss Chakra,” he responded, pausing a moment to be able to dip his muzzle down in a bow before moving to fall back into step beside her (but still a couple steps behind).

Messages In This Thread
changing of the guard [ic joining] - by Hamied - January 15, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: changing of the guard [ic joining] - by Chakra - January 15, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: changing of the guard [ic joining] - by Hamied - January 15, 2014, 05:30 PM
RE: changing of the guard [ic joining] - by Chakra - January 15, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: changing of the guard [ic joining] - by Hamied - January 15, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: changing of the guard [ic joining] - by Chakra - January 15, 2014, 10:13 PM
RE: changing of the guard [ic joining] - by Hamied - January 15, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: changing of the guard [ic joining] - by Chakra - January 15, 2014, 11:03 PM
RE: changing of the guard [ic joining] - by Hamied - January 15, 2014, 11:21 PM
RE: changing of the guard [ic joining] - by Chakra - January 15, 2014, 11:56 PM
RE: changing of the guard [ic joining] - by Hamied - January 17, 2014, 04:40 PM