Duskfire Glacier rose gardens filled with thorns
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett's ears caught the giggle of joy. A wonderful sound to her hears. The female grinned. "Thank you dear. I will honor the role I've gotten in your club," she smiled. The wolf traced back to the log and then looked to the other side. A bid old pine tree was close by. Scarlett stood in front of it. The roots of this tree could be an amazing frame. She turned to the small wolf. "This spot would be perfect!," she exclaimed. Her front paws already started eagerly digging so there was a start. Although it wouldn't be that much of a secret den.

The albino stopped and looked at Mae. "Sweety. If you don't want to tell me you don't have to. I will wait. When you are ready to share it I will be all ears to listen to your story. Deal?," she smiled and gave a fond lick over the top of younger wolf's head. "But see, we could make the entrance small. Not too small of course. And we could dig chambers so one can be the main room and you could dig one for your objects to stay safe," Scarlett suggested. She was excited. She always had a thing for digging. Maybe because it provided a place to hide.
Messages In This Thread
rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 08, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 09, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 09, 2014, 04:47 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 09, 2014, 05:53 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 09, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 10, 2014, 06:41 AM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 10, 2014, 07:12 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 04:19 AM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 12, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Scarlett - December 13, 2014, 03:00 PM
RE: rose gardens filled with thorns - by Maera - December 19, 2014, 05:52 PM