thank the gandy dancers for a path well worn
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
Malachi met her eye and did not waver, despite the urge to pull his gaze away. He refrained from curling his lip and tensing for an attack. Who was this woman to claim for herself a life that was not hers to hold? Larus belonged with Tuwawi and Njal, and with his family alone.

The youth could conjure no empathy for the woman's position, refusing to acknowledge the attachment she may have formed with the child over the months he had spent away from the Glacier's bounds. Malachi's heart remained trained on bringing Larus home, no matter the personal cost. Since it appeared Caiaphas would not return the child willingly, and since he imagined no amount of persuasion would coax Larus from her paws, Malachi turned to a different approach, one more risky and potentially as futile as those previous. But he would try. He had to.

"Then what can I give for his return?"
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
thank the gandy dancers for a path well worn - by Caiaphas - November 21, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: thank the gandy dancers for a path well worn - by Malachi - December 13, 2014, 04:24 PM