(J) it has begun
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle did not know the betrayal that was rift between the two families, having never seen such a thing even as a child and further into adulthood. Therefore she could not fathom the terrible way with which so many acted and treated others thus. It was depressing when she thought about it and often she wanted to scream with anger at the way other's acted. If there was only more kindness in the world, maybe it wouldn't be so terrible. Can anyone really? It was a rhetorical question, one she did not wish to have an answer for.

Thistle chuckled at his words, Oh but they are savage and ruthless, but they are also only canine and they feel as much pain as the other. Though usually their pain and upset manifests into anger and irrational thoughts usually. It was true, Ragnar had been hurt before, upset and he had lashed out in anger rather than any other emotion. He could barely say he loved her, he did, but she knew it was not easy. It's good to have a healthy respect for those who bore you and their culture. You come from two very admirable sides.

Thistle listened and dipped her muzzle to him. At the moment we need gamekeepers for we are short on meat and we have little ones to feed. Come i'll show you around and then you can have your leave to find Ragnar unless you would like me to be there?
Messages In This Thread
(J) it has begun - by Nazara - November 20, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: (J) it has begun - by Thistle Cloud - November 20, 2014, 03:06 PM
RE: (J) it has begun - by Nazara - November 20, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: (J) it has begun - by Thistle Cloud - November 26, 2014, 11:50 AM
RE: (J) it has begun - by Nazara - November 30, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: (J) it has begun - by Thistle Cloud - November 30, 2014, 08:21 PM
RE: (J) it has begun - by Nazara - December 02, 2014, 09:26 AM
RE: (J) it has begun - by Thistle Cloud - December 02, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: (J) it has begun - by Nazara - December 03, 2014, 08:56 AM
RE: (J) it has begun - by Thistle Cloud - December 03, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: (J) it has begun - by Nazara - December 11, 2014, 08:42 AM