I have no idea if this is what you mean.
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
if you want this to head in a different direction, pm me and we can change our posts xP

The grayscale girl's eyes narrowed dangerously, her irritation meter skyrocketing. This wolfess certainly didn't look sick, though there was no telling at that. She couldn't exactly place her paw on whether or not was she lying, though there was a relatively big chance she was. Or wasn't. It was winter, anyway.

If she was actually sick, then that was a shame. Noctisardor Bypass had no use for sick wolves, as they would be a burden for the pack, especially this oncoming winter. Crëyr scrutinized this black-pelted wolfess. Sturdy, firm, seemingly strong. Though if she claimed that she was as sick as she was, she would not be accepted into the Bypass unless she healed.

And she was hunting, directly off surrounding Bypass lands. Not a good choice, poor judgement skills. Perhaps she wouldn't be a good choice for the pack.

"A foot away from the borders. That does count as the area surrounding our pack, Shay Raco," She said sharply, her cerulean eyes snapping, stepping forwards though she was smaller than the lupine before her. "The meal does not belong to you. Consider yourself lucky that the Alpha of my pack is not the one in my place right now. Return the fawn now, and I will willingly let you leave."
Messages In This Thread
I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 13, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 14, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 14, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 14, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 14, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 14, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 14, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 15, 2014, 11:25 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 15, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Flash - December 17, 2014, 06:40 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 20, 2014, 11:01 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 21, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 21, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - January 09, 2015, 05:03 AM