Duskfire Glacier [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
"I have," she responded, but did not elaborate on from where it was she came. That information was neither pertinent nor any of these wolves' business. "I do not know if he is here now, but I know that he has pledged himself to you. And thus it is here he shall return. If you will allow me to reside here, I will give you my protection and aid in surviving. I will harm none in your pack and follow your word." At least until she convinced her prince to return home with him. She fought the urge to grimace as she spoke the words, effectively placing herself beneath this wolf, but pride would not serve her purpose here. She thought it a more than fair bargain.

Whilst she was here she would also likely do some scouting. She did not think her Queen would do anything with the knowledge of these heathen lands, but it could not hurt.
Messages In This Thread
[j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Manauia IA - December 03, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Malachi - December 04, 2014, 09:33 AM
RE: [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Malachi - December 12, 2014, 11:44 AM
RE: [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Manauia IA - December 14, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Malachi - December 16, 2014, 12:52 AM
RE: [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Malachi - December 18, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Malachi - December 23, 2014, 12:17 PM