Swiftcurrent Creek A walk around the world to ease my troubled mind.
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
No problem! :)

The pack meeting and the attack by those lone wolves had instilled a great sense of foreboding within Kaskara, and she had lately been focused on hunting whatever she could to fill the pack's caches. While birds and small rodents wouldn't tide them over for the entire winter, at least it would help them if their hunts continued to fail; one success was not enough to make her vigilant stance on the matter wane at all.

Today, she carried a pair of rabbits within her jaws. They weren't as plump as she would've liked them to be, but they weren't scrawny, either. Apparently food was relatively scarce for them, as well. One was destined for the cache near the creek and the other she would take to Paarthurnax, for the unborn pups she carried within her belly. Kaskara had never taken to pups before, but she felt protective over these, considering she was beta now and was responsible for all her pack mates.

After burying one of the rabbits, she cleaned off her paws in the creek and was lucky enough to see the crimson woman nearby, waddling away from the creek. With a bark, Kaskara picked up the other rabbit and trotted to Paar's side, laying it down between them so she could nudge her friend's shoulder gently. "I got this for you, Paar. You can share it with Bazi if you can't finish it."
Messages In This Thread
RE: A walk around the world to ease my troubled mind. - by Kaskara - December 14, 2014, 04:18 PM