Swiftcurrent Creek A walk around the world to ease my troubled mind.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She regarded the sound of padding paws accompanied by the crunch of fresh snow with the cant of a russet lobe, before her crown and gaze followed. Paarthurnax' bright eyes fell upon the dark figure of a wolfess she knew, and as the memory of Kaskara's protective stance against Falwasi's harsh comments flooded her mind, she slackened. Carefully she turned toward the sable-furred wolfess, her feathery tail wagging in a friendly manner, and strode forward to aid in closing the distance between herself and her companion.

Kaskara offered her catch to her, a warm gesture that she appreciated yet still found difficult to accept. "Thank you," she said, looking down at the bloodied carcass of the still-warm rabbit. Swiftcurrent's kindness made her feel hugely guilty, considering how she'd left them before to pursue romance with their competitor. She lifted her gaze from the corpse then, looked up into the taller female's dark chocolate features, and found a fond expression there. She stepped closer then, reached out to bump her snout affectionately to the underside of her friend's jaw, "I have missed you, Kaskara. Congratulations on your rise to Beta - it is very well deserved."
Messages In This Thread
RE: A walk around the world to ease my troubled mind. - by Paarthurnax - December 14, 2014, 04:45 PM