Little boy blue and the man on the moon
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Gyda had barely finished bemoaning the gnaw of her empty belly when a very familiar figure raced into view.

Mother! She cried, bouncing up and taking a step towards the woman, before shrinking down a little as the ferocity in those blue eyes registered. Tiny ears flattened back against Gyda's skull as she was berated, and she averted her eyes shamefully. There was a beat of silence before she broke it with a quiet, uncharacteristically subdued voice.

I'm sorry, mama, she began, moving her gaze until it imploringly met her mother's displeased one. I was playing near the borders when I got distracted. I wandered off, and by the time I realised how far I'd gone, it was getting dark. I found an abandoned den to spend the night in. And what an awful night it had been. It was so cold, mama.

She shook her head, remembering that she hadn't yet finished her explanation. I tried to come home, mother. Really I did. But I didn't know where I was, and I couldn't find the pack's scent anywhere! Little had the child known, she had ended up travelling away from her home, rather than towards it. Hence why it had taken her so long to eventually get back. I only found my way back now because a loner took pity on me and pointed me here...

She trailed off, gazing up at her mother. Thistle couldn't stay mad at her forever, could she? It was all Gyda could do not to rush at the woman for a hug. Gods, she had missed her family so much!

Gyda speaks!

and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
Little boy blue and the man on the moon - by Gyda - December 14, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Little boy blue and the man on the moon - by Gyda - December 14, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Little boy blue and the man on the moon - by Ragnar - December 15, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: Little boy blue and the man on the moon - by Gyda - December 15, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: Little boy blue and the man on the moon - by Ragnar - December 16, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Little boy blue and the man on the moon - by Gyda - December 22, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: Little boy blue and the man on the moon - by Ragnar - December 23, 2014, 12:49 PM