Horizon Ridge you're gonna hear me roar
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
I like the first one! Would it be part of the ridge's territory or outside of it? Feel free to steer us in the right direction...

When Dublin answered, Pied laughed softly, amused by her new pack mate's persnickety request. "I guess that knocks the river out of the running. It's close to the sea and the waters tend to be a bit murky and briny until you travel well inland." She made a quiet hmmm noise low in her throat. "So let's see what we can find around here. Do you think you'll be, ah, bathing frequently? It's probably better to find something here on the ridge anyway in that case..."

With Dublin's answer tucked into her ear, Pied pivoted to face the ridge line. Her eyes panned across it as she tried to think of the land's various water sources. There was a very small spring near the lair she shared with Kisu—presumably, it fed the redwood tree there in the clearing—but it definitely wouldn't suffice. She needed to find a body of water large enough to fit Dublin...

"To be honest, I've only been here a few weeks and I don't know all the local watering holes yet. I guess we're in for an adventure... if you don't mind getting a little dirty before your bath...?" Pied exchanged a glance with her lovely cream companion and started off toward the ridge, preparing to scout along its foot first before ascending into the crags if they didn't find anything down below.
Messages In This Thread
you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 15, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 15, 2014, 11:39 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 16, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 16, 2014, 02:17 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 17, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 18, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 26, 2014, 12:31 AM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 05:27 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 27, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 29, 2014, 01:22 PM