The Sunspire Seronda~The leaves keep on falling. ( joining)
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Feel free to skip me after this if you'd like since Summer probably will just stand there and look stern until Ame decides what to do one way or the other :)

The red wolf agreed to behave herself, and thus Summer fell silent, feeling no need to continue speaking to her until Amekaze joined them. It was not a long wait before the black she-wolf appeared, weaving her way artfully towards them and then pausing, her eyes asking for an explanation. He held back his greeting to her, this potential new packmate being of a different situation than the last newcomer they'd brought in together. This situation was more serious, and far more fallible considering all that had transpired thus far.

"I caught her trespassing on our territory," Summer informed her shortly, "She has asked for a place in our pack." With that, he fell perfectly quiet. The situation was in Ame's hands now. His part was to do no more or less than give her the facts so that she could begin.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
Seronda~The leaves keep on falling. ( joining) - by Seronda - December 10, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: Seronda~The leaves keep on falling. ( joining) - by Summer Ostrega - December 15, 2014, 01:30 PM