Swiftcurrent Creek break the chains
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Yay! Thanks for joining! :)

Kaskara's musings were interrupted by a short chuff from a fellow member and she turned to find a two-toned wolf not far away. He looked like a darker, more masculine version of Paarthurnax, if she didn't know any better. Kaskara returned his greeting with one of her own, moving to intercept him. She nodded appreciation for his display of submission, but also wished him to relax slightly. "I don't think I've met you formally. I'm Kaskara." Even now, she wasn't used to introducing herself as beta. It wasn't that she was embarrassed about it, she just wasn't accustomed to it yet.

"You're pretty new, yeah?" she asked, looking him over. He seemed strong enough. She would withhold judgment about his intelligence until she spoke with him a bit further, but she knew her brother would not accept someone without merit. "You were pretty quiet during the meeting. What do you think about all this concerning Shadow and Paarthurnax?" She wasn't trying to trick him into anything, she just wanted to know what he thought of the situation. It definitely wasn't a common occurrence that most packs dealt with, so it would be interesting to see what he thought of it.
Messages In This Thread
break the chains - by Kaskara - December 08, 2014, 10:39 AM
RE: break the chains - by Nefarious - December 09, 2014, 11:51 AM
RE: break the chains - by Kaskara - December 15, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: break the chains - by Nefarious - December 16, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: break the chains - by Kaskara - December 29, 2014, 10:41 AM