Swiftcurrent Creek When my hands don't play the strings the same way.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The sound of an approaching wolf caused Paarthurnax' ears to prick forward and the bold guard hairs of her neck to bristle, and promptly she was on her feet. She looked frantically around, past the trees that sheltered her hollow, and soon her eyes were fixed to the sleek figure of an unfamiliar female. The two-toned Frostfur relaxed somewhat, glad to see that Dovev had not resumed his stalking, though was still naturally on edge with the presence of a stranger so close to her whelping area.

Her new comrade did not seem to hold desire to intrude, however, and it seemed it was mere curiosity that had brought her in the direction of Paar's home. The mother-to-be eyed the newcomer thoughtfully, her hackles flattening and her shoulders slackening at the seemingly uncertain greeting that the other Creeker offered, and willed her frayed nerves to ease. "Hello," she said softly, sensing uncertainty. This creature was not one she recognised from he gathering, and so concluded that she must be a recent recruit. "Are you... alright? I don't think I've seen you around."
Messages In This Thread
RE: When my hands don't play the strings the same way. - by Paarthurnax - December 15, 2014, 02:46 PM