Whitefish River I can feel the touch from another world
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
This is open to new joiners due to lack of replies. Laksha may still post if she wishes, but we will be skipping otherwise because this is a Gamekeeper thread and I'd like it to progress.

Saena proceeded quickly, but cautiously. She could not allow herself to be spotted by the hare when she came upon it, and that required a delicate step and a level of alertness she was only just learning. The transition from juvenile to adult was when many of a wolf's fine tuning occurred and they became hunters rather than just trainees. They became masters of non-verbal communication and skilled tacticians.

She was still learning, and so mistakes were bound to happen. Saena's job was to make them as minimal as she possibly could.

She was so focused on her tracking that for a time, she didn't notice the danger. The cat was well behind her, and they were stealthy creatures, capable of making little noise. However, they were not invisible, and so after approximately fifteen minutes of tracking, she crossed one of the mountain lion's earlier paths and froze.

The hair on the back of her neck stood straight up as suddenly she began moving again, but this time she was moving quicker, and no longer interested in the hare. While wolves could easily kill mountain lions when they were in a group, a wolf one on one barely stood a chance, and Saena was a small wolf to boot. She was wise enough to know to get the hell out of there, even if the cat was nowhere near.
Messages In This Thread
I can feel the touch from another world - by Saēna - December 15, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Laksha - December 15, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Saēna - December 15, 2014, 10:42 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Somnia - December 30, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Saēna - January 02, 2015, 10:28 AM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Somnia - January 02, 2015, 01:10 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Saēna - January 02, 2015, 09:53 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Somnia - January 02, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Saēna - January 03, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Somnia - January 03, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Saēna - January 04, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Somnia - January 05, 2015, 08:36 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Saēna - January 07, 2015, 10:38 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Somnia - January 08, 2015, 05:18 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Saēna - January 09, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Somnia - January 09, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Saēna - January 12, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Somnia - January 13, 2015, 04:20 PM