Duskfire Glacier [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
The woman was certainly not one to waste breath on small talk. Though Malachi had hoped she would elaborate on her origin, he did not press her further. Though a curious boy by nature, Malachi understood the want for privacy. "I have not seen Tyrr in a number of days, but I too am confident he will return." After all, the earthen boy had left and returned once before. Malachi had no reason to doubt his loyalty. But he felt but a feigned conviction in his words, and his mind teetered with an uncertainty that did not break through the finality of his voice.

With her credentials laid bare and her pledge clearly spoken, Malachi saw little reason to deny the ruddy woman a place among their numbers. She looked a capable woman and, though he felt a suspicion she was holding something back, she seemed to have a level head upon her shoulders. The Glacier needed able bodies more than ever. After a moment's consideration, he gave her a slow nod, though the decision had not been difficult. "Our home is yours. Welcome to the Glacier. My name's Malachi, by the way." He fell into a silence, prompting for her's in exchange.
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
[j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Manauia IA - December 03, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Malachi - December 04, 2014, 09:33 AM
RE: [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Malachi - December 12, 2014, 11:44 AM
RE: [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Malachi - December 16, 2014, 12:52 AM
RE: [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Malachi - December 18, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Malachi - December 23, 2014, 12:17 PM