Little boy blue and the man on the moon
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Ragnar's ears twitched when Thistle went on to scold their daughter, likely in response to the Viking girl's spoken reason for having left. If her arrival had been mere days after she had gone missing from then Ragnar might not have felt the suspicion brewing, ugly and unbidden within the confines of the flesh and bone of his chest, stirring like poison in his heart. He wanted to trust her; however, the betrayal of his priestess and the coincidence that they had vanished at approximately the same time was too much for the Viking to ignore. No matter that she was his daughter. "You have been gone a long time Gyda," Ragnar began as he broke his silence when the girl pleaded with him, adverting his eyes when Thistle moved towards the lovely Viking Princess to plant her with mothering licks. Thistle might have forgiven her so soon but Ragnar ...he had a harder heart. Colder. Cruel. "You did not speak of leaving and one day you were gone and you did not return home," And loathe as he was to bring Nerian up the Jarl understood that in order to find if Gyda was telling the truth or not it became an unwelcome necessity.

"You vanished the same time as the Prieatess did. I had thought thy she had turned you away from me, in fear of me and my Gods." Whatever emotions that remained for Nerian they were nothing more than the coldest contempt and steeled distrust. "Did Mercury find you?" He wished for word of his and Thistle's eldest, of course, hoping that it had been Mercury that had found Gyda and steered her back home though the Viking was quickly discouraged by his son's lack of presence. As it stood, Ragnar had no intentions of sending his daughter away from her home, and his heart was lightened with joy and relief that she was truly before him, but he wanted answers and for now, he had to treat her the same way he would treat any other deserter. He did not believe in coddling his children and if she did not know that already she would learn.

Messages In This Thread
Little boy blue and the man on the moon - by Gyda - December 14, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Little boy blue and the man on the moon - by Gyda - December 14, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Little boy blue and the man on the moon - by Ragnar - December 15, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: Little boy blue and the man on the moon - by Gyda - December 15, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: Little boy blue and the man on the moon - by Ragnar - December 16, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Little boy blue and the man on the moon - by Gyda - December 22, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: Little boy blue and the man on the moon - by Ragnar - December 23, 2014, 12:49 PM