Silvertip Mountain i was the match and you were the rock
caught up and lost in all of our vices
68 Posts
Ooc — Mini
my heart's in atrophy

With the beautiful scene of the sunset playing behind him, the careless Ostrega flashed past the hissing craters that adorned the lands to his right, his eyes barely scanning over the odd looking holes in the ground that seemed to be systematically placed over the floor and protected with an ominous manlte of fog. Ciervo, had never been keen on unraveling the natural enigma's presented by the Universe, specially because he found that the Universe was an enigma all on its own.
Hence the fact the dying sun or sizzling crates spiked no interest in the man

He was much more interested channeling his acute observation skills towards other,slightly more responsive beings such as other wolves. While one would think that growing alongside six other wolves would've strenghtened his desire of seeking independence, it had also made him value the unconditional companionship offered by both his foster and biological kin. This was why, despite having made the decision of being a loner and facing the world by himself, Ciervo still liked to indulge on the pleasures of another's company.

The idea of joining another pack was one he had considered since the minute he had turned around and slipped into the night after bidding his remaining siblings and surrogate parents farwell. Though he owed him his own life, the Ostrega was  certain that they, as well as they biological parents would want more of him than to simply stay and rot in the same pack forever. Like a dandelion in the wind, the rest of his siblings had followed suit and stretched across the vastitude of the land. Little did he know, however, that the wind had herded them into the same area, where it would be just a matter of time until they ran into one another.
And it would just be a matter of time until Ciervo realized that not fire or distance could break bloodtied bonds.

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFFFFF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:80px; color:#000000
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:left; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#8B0000;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:32px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 16, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 18, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 18, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 19, 2014, 11:45 AM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 19, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 19, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 19, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 19, 2014, 09:05 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 19, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 20, 2014, 12:21 AM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 21, 2014, 11:45 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 22, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 22, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 23, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 23, 2014, 06:25 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 26, 2014, 10:09 AM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 31, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - January 02, 2015, 10:37 AM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - January 03, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - January 03, 2015, 11:01 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - January 05, 2015, 10:41 PM