Fly away with me
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
She just told her pack that she was going to leave, and I still don't know their reactions, but I think it would be better if she left :D

Raissa's flaming eyes sparkled at the offer. At the escape. She could go now and never look back. She could live with Fitz in the sun and it would be amazing, perfect, a life she had never thought she could have. There was no way she would pass that up. She turned and looked over her shoulder, checking to see if any wolves were on patrol at the moment. Seeing none, she placed a dainty paw closer to Fitz, her first step towards happiness, towards her new life. A feeling of joy filled her at the realization and she bounded all the way out of BlackFeather territory.

"I will. I will come with you, right now." she grinned as she said the words. She was so filled with joy that she couldn't care what her old pack thought in the least. They were in her past now.

She smiled as she said the same words she had when she first met this wolf that turned her life around. "Shall we?"
Messages In This Thread
Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 01, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 01, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 02, 2014, 03:19 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 02, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 03, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 17, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - December 20, 2014, 09:35 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - December 20, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Fly away with me - by FitzDutiful - January 02, 2015, 04:23 AM
RE: Fly away with me - by Raissa - January 02, 2015, 04:20 PM