Otter Creek the liquor in my veins
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
don't worry :3

The proud title of explorer he had awarded himself with when he had first set foot on the Wilds had been stored away in the backs of his heart, gathering dust as the days went by. Though he had taken his time to decide which of the packs suited him best, once he had settled for the Creek, he had basically locked himself in there, until his body screamed for a rest.

During the brief span of time he had wondered around the vast expanse of the Wilds, he had come across wolves both pleasant and unpleasant to be around. Just like the million different types of leaves scattered around the forest floor in Autumn or the countless stars that sparkled in the sky at night, the number of wolves living in the same area was unimaginable for the peppered male. Though he had settled for the Creek and promised to stick by until the moment his heart no longer pumped, he still had an adventorous soul, and like her, a curious mind.

The mention of the packs the female was familiar with caused the Counselor's eyes to narrow in curiosity, while his pack was well familiar with the Sunspire and the Bypass.. in a way he would like not to dwell on, the name of the Caldera did not ring a bell. Little did he know that said pack was not only run by his former Alpha, Fox. "I met once a wolf that said to live on the coast, and one that lived in the mountains further south -- Silvertip" he barked, remembering the brief conversation he had once held with Erika, one of Jinx's followers at the time.

"I also know of a pack that lives up north, Duskfire, they are called. Made up of a family originally from the Creek" or what was left of it, he barked, not being able to mouth those last words outloud. After Bazi's voyage and her return the news of the Sveijarn's rupture had been known; and even if he had not shared more than a simple 'hello' with both of the parents he had come to admire their unity as they all set out to make their home as a family.

Messages In This Thread
the liquor in my veins - by Galileo - November 25, 2014, 09:52 PM
RE: the liquor in my veins - by Kesuk - November 25, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: the liquor in my veins - by Galileo - November 27, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: the liquor in my veins - by Kesuk - November 27, 2014, 11:33 AM
RE: the liquor in my veins - by Galileo - December 02, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: the liquor in my veins - by Kesuk - December 17, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: the liquor in my veins - by Galileo - December 17, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: the liquor in my veins - by Kesuk - December 18, 2014, 04:41 PM
RE: the liquor in my veins - by Galileo - December 20, 2014, 05:38 PM
RE: the liquor in my veins - by Kesuk - January 02, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: the liquor in my veins - by Galileo - January 06, 2015, 11:51 PM