Swiftcurrent Creek All I have is all that is gone.
263 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
[size=x-small]For some reason I didn't get a PM but was lucky to have found this! Guessing this is set after the meeting?[/size]

It was cold, but not as cold as it could have been. Falwasi had had tougher winters than this, and she did not suspect the wolves of Teekon Wilds had had any worse than snow and frost. It was not particularly warm in the summer when she had first arrived, nor was it particularly terrible in the winter. She was still chilled, though.

Copper eyes shot open at the scent of a wolf nearby. It was Paarthurnax. Rising slowly from her slumber as her senses kicked back into gear, Falwasi had no intention of picking a quarrel with the wolfess. In fact, she had no desire to even go and speak to her. If Scimitar wanted the desert-born to stay, so be it, but that did not mean the mountain wolf would have to dance around a campfire with the healer.

However, Falwasi was curious. Curious to know who Paarthurnax was. That was what drove her towards the source of the scent. Maybe her gut told her to pick a fight; maybe she wasn't aware of that hunger, but she did not want to fight. The newcomer had opened up a whole new side of Falwasi, one that she did not ever encounter. Mental aggression as a result of trying to protect her family.

She stopped quite a distance away from Paarthurnax, just close enough to see the she-wolf and her immensely rounded stomach watching the waters that seemed to quieten in the evenings, almost like a lullaby. As if the lullaby was not enough, the girl looked sad. Alone.

Falwasi took one tentative step forward. "It doesn't get any better," she said loudly and clearly but melancholically, despite having woken up such a minimal time ago. She was not one to give advice, but maybe she said it because it was true. Maybe she said it because she couldn't stand watching the russet woman sit on her ass and feel sorry for herself. Maybe she... she just didn't know.
Messages In This Thread
All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - December 13, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - December 17, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - December 29, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - December 30, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - January 04, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - January 10, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - January 10, 2015, 12:21 PM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - January 11, 2015, 09:32 AM