The Sunspire i write mostly on hotel paper.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Summer didn't have to wait long before his friend appeared. The sight of her brought a guilty smile to the yearling's face, for while he was painfully aware of her condition, he could not help but be selfishly happy to have her there with him. The joy made his insides burn with guilt, as did her sullen state. After all, she had come there due to their friendship, and yet their friendship was clearly not enough to make her whole again.

The Ostrega shoved those emotions aside for her sake, however, not wanting his own feelings to add to any of her discomfort. Her strode towards her and leaned to press his muzzle softly against her cheek, whining softly in greeting. "Hey," he said gently, "Feeling any better today? Are you hungry? Can I get you anything?" He stood back then to look at her, concern clear in his eyes though he tried to keep it at bay.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
i write mostly on hotel paper. - by Summer Ostrega - December 12, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: i write mostly on hotel paper. - by RIP Tytonidae - December 17, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: i write mostly on hotel paper. - by Summer Ostrega - December 17, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: i write mostly on hotel paper. - by RIP Tytonidae - January 02, 2015, 12:40 AM
RE: i write mostly on hotel paper. - by Summer Ostrega - January 02, 2015, 09:59 AM