Wapun Meadow heaven will hear them call your name
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'PraetoriumBB'; font-style: strong; font-size: 13px; color: #367588; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px;} p {margin: 40px 150px 0px 150px; font-family: 'PraetoriumBB', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size: 13px;} </style>

"Raziel!," a voice called out, a familiar one. He smiled wryly, not facing her before wiping it off his face and turning towards her. A bright friendly gleam in his mysterious green eyes. He raised an eyebrow at her dirty features, a playful smirk creeping up his face. Well, well, well. Looks like the little white princess decided to take a mudbath, eh? his tone was soft and gentle, merely teasing. The Roman trotted towards her, the stream water wetting his snowy paws as it washed against the shore. Speak of the devil, and I was just thinking about you. But, did ya miss me, little lady?, the wolf sank down onto his haunches, his tail wrapping around his paws. She was beautiful, even with all that dirt on her.

It seems you need some washing to do, he commented. Raz's mind wandered back to the dream he had and resisted the urge to back away from Scarlett and run, he wasn't going to do anything to her, they were just friends, absolutely nothing was going to happen. Are you sure you're going to be 'just friends'? His consciousness whispered in his mind. The Roman shook it away, he was just going to enjoy his time with the sweet red eyed lady. Raz smiled, a twinkle of mischief in his eyes as he rose onto his paws and moved swiftly into the water where he closed the distance between them.

As soon as his flank brushed against her fur, he leaned over and began grooming her, his rough tongue making gentle motions over her dirty fur, moving rhythmically. Normally Raziel didn't do this, groom someone else's fur, btu for some reason, something drove him to do it today. Venus, if you're messing up my mind...I swear... he growled mentally to the goddess of love.

Messages In This Thread
heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 18, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 18, 2014, 09:00 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 18, 2014, 09:28 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 19, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 12:15 PM