Blacktail Deer Plateau Regrets collect like old friends
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
sounds good!!! I'm pulling him in a positive direction so perfect <3

His concentration was broken when he heard someone approach, albeit quietly. Blue Willow was far from an unwelcome distraction so he smiled at her, turning his focus from the creatures a ways off and instead to her. His eyes took in her size with some surprise and a sudden rush of happiness. It had been a while and he had forgotten that soon they would have little ones in their midst.

With one last glance at the deer, he rose carefully, indicating that she should follow should she wish. He did not want to risk startling the herd but did wish to catch up. Once they were out of sight he stopped. "Sorry about that, but I was just scoping for our next pack hunt. How are you?" He felt his eyes being drawn once more to her sides but forced them to behave. It simply fascinated him that she was carrying little lives in there. He couldn't imagine!
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
Regrets collect like old friends - by Dante RIP - December 18, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: Regrets collect like old friends - by Blue Willow - December 18, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: Regrets collect like old friends - by Dante RIP - December 18, 2014, 12:24 PM
RE: Regrets collect like old friends - by Blue Willow - December 18, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: Regrets collect like old friends - by Dante RIP - December 28, 2014, 02:06 AM
RE: Regrets collect like old friends - by Blue Willow - December 28, 2014, 04:48 PM
RE: Regrets collect like old friends - by Dante RIP - January 03, 2015, 08:20 PM
RE: Regrets collect like old friends - by Blue Willow - January 03, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: Regrets collect like old friends - by Dante RIP - January 10, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: Regrets collect like old friends - by Blue Willow - January 11, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Regrets collect like old friends - by Dante RIP - January 14, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Regrets collect like old friends - by Blue Willow - January 16, 2015, 05:35 PM