Duskfire Glacier [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
I'm good either way (:

Malachi remained ignorant to the aversion that ran through Manauia's amazonian mind. Tyrr had come from the North, and by logic he assumed Manauia had, too. Even if he'd known the truth of her origins, his naivety would have remained. The boy knew no culture but his own, and that some packs held gender roles in such high esteem did not even present itself as a possible explanation behind her brevity.

Instead Malachi took her pointed answers at face value, simply concluding she was a wolf who did not get off on conversations with others she'd just met. Fair enough. The youth felt a prickling sensation she did not wish to be in his presence, and though in different circumstances he would have gladly left her to her own device, Malachi felt wrong simply leaving her on the border after welcoming her in. "I can show you around the Glacier if you'd like." he offered with a wave of his tail to the mountain behind him. A light smile traced his lips, the product of courtesy and an underlying awkwardness in his struggle to assess the situation.
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
[j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Manauia IA - December 03, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Malachi - December 04, 2014, 09:33 AM
RE: [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Malachi - December 12, 2014, 11:44 AM
RE: [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Malachi - December 16, 2014, 12:52 AM
RE: [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Malachi - December 18, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: [j] The king is dead but the queen is alive - by Malachi - December 23, 2014, 12:17 PM