Blacktail Deer Plateau if i could, i would dare
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
H'okay let's give this baby a test run!
We'll say Peregrine's was a success because rolling dice for other people makes me feel weird. Awkward post is awkward because of how it's formatted, but it shouldn't be an issue!

Current HP: 22/22
Action #1: (Defend - 4) Jinx attempts to square her stance and shake to prevent Peregrine from pushing her down.
Action #2: (Attack - 3) Jinx attempts to turn her snout to strike at Peregrine's face.

Her fangs snagged harder than she had expected. A rumble of satisfaction pushed through her throat as she poked out her tongue to lick his blood from her teeth in a macabre sort of sneer... But it didn't last long. The other wolf's nose was opened, and blood rushing his lips and stained his teeth as he snarled in return... And while taunting was certainly not beneath Jinx, she held her tongue for once, for fury danced in the dark male's eyes, and it was a fury she knew she'd have to fight hard to stave off.

Her ears thrust arrogantly forward in a challenging stare, and Peregrine was quick to react, whether to her self-entitled behaviour or the pain she had caused him. Both wolves already had blood staining their snouts, marking the battle as a legitimate one, and not just a friendly exchanging of non-threatening blows. The stakes were high, for Peregrine would kill Jinx given half the chance, and... Well, how Jinx would decide the fight if she gained the upper hand was as yet unknown. Killing him could result in outright war... But then, when had she cared about trifling matters like that?

Peregrine came at her angled from above, with intent known: he would force her into the earth, squish her down until her dignity sputtered out. The Kesuk would not let him; she rolled her shoulders forward into a bearish defensive stance, squared her feet behind her, aiming to take the entirety of his weight on her strong legs and fend off his attempts to push her down. Peregrine was much heavier, so she prayed to Sos then, within her mind, that she might muster the strength to withstand.

If on some off chance she kept her feet, then Jinx would shake her body vigorously before taking a stab at his face with a twist of her head. Perhaps, if luck flew on her side today and Peregrine's jaw weakened from her efforts, she would have enough leverage to reach his precious eyes.
Messages In This Thread
if i could, i would dare - by Jinx - January 15, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 16, 2014, 12:17 AM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Jinx - January 16, 2014, 10:33 AM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 16, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Jinx - January 18, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 18, 2014, 08:14 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Jinx - January 19, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 19, 2014, 01:17 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Jinx - January 19, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 19, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Jinx - January 19, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 19, 2014, 04:26 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Jinx - January 19, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 19, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Jinx - January 19, 2014, 05:31 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 19, 2014, 06:07 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Jinx - January 19, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 19, 2014, 07:29 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Jinx - January 19, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 19, 2014, 08:37 PM