Big Salmon Lake i remember the make-up running down your face
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
had not posted because I literally didn't have the heart to
but here it goes *______*

Oddly enough, the bitter aftertaste left in his mouths by those same words was what rove the man to clench his jaws together in hopes the flowery description he had spewed at her feet had not brought her stomach acids to climb up her esophagus as well.
He had never behaved this way before.
Not when he had left his frail mother behind to persue his own adventures, and not when he had learned his father had not given two shits about his existance (in his mind).

Unwittingly, the sight of her being so close yet so untouchable or the fear of loosing all he had at once, had provoked the strange feelings broiling in the depths of his stomach. Maybe it had been a combination of it all what had pulled the stings of his heart to make him sing and dance to beats he would never even move to, causing him to speak in languages foreign both to him and her.
Love.

Neither of them knew what that was.
And neither of them was ready to know yet.

If there had been a way Finn could swallow the words he had pronounced he would, not caring of the poison she had returned them (or failed to) with. But words were said and knives were thrown. And even if there was no way to clean up, or undo what he had already done, he could at least use the sharp dagger she had pushed into his chest to make a clean cut.

You're right. he barked hoarsely, refusing to let his now emtpy eyes waver from her own. You don't have time for this. And I don't have the power to make you stay. he went on, feeling the belated sting of his words pierce through the tender skin of his heart. I don't take back what I said, but I do regret saying it today. he concluded, feeling that even if he ripped his heart out literally for her she would turn her face away anyways.
His heart no longer interested her it seemed.
He had offered it a bit too late, a bit too blindly.

I wish you well, Fin. See ya. he breathed at last,noting the way her name rolled off his tongue was no longer sweet.
Again, Finn would refuse to say goodbye.
Because even if she had efficiently been the death of him, he suspected that this would not be the last she saw of him.
At least he could hope so.
Messages In This Thread
i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 05, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 07, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 08, 2014, 01:50 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 08, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 11, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 13, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 18, 2014, 09:19 PM