Blacktail Deer Plateau if i could, i would dare
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
The Sparring Pit Wrote:Action #1: (Defend - 8) Jinx attempts to turn her head to the side so her jugular is no longer exposed.
Action #2: (Attack - 1) Jinx tries to get a grip on Peregrine to dominance mount him and force his backside down.
Current HP: 8/22 (-10 - -5 = -5 HP)

<style type="text/css">q {font:13px Georgia; color:#BA6D00;}</style>She felt the warmth of glory blossom in her breast, and the siren song of victory sang in her ears, as the sturdy wolf's leg finally gave way. Contact at last was achieved. In her mind danced images of her triumph as she paraded over him, flagging her tail and lifting her leg to urinate all over him and claim him as her bitch... But her mind was carried away, and it was partially to blame for her missing the warning signs that could have saved her.

Peregrine's ears were pulled all the way back by the time she took note of him again, but by then it was too late. All she could do was whip her head to the side as he struck, but there was no hope of dodging that blow. His teeth sank into the tender skin between her jaw and her ear—she had thankfully managed to deflect him from anything terribly vital—and hooked there, releasing a pained whine from the wolf who had previously been about as hard to catch as an eel.

She would not cry mercy yet. She was a Kesuk, for fuck's sake, not some crybaby from a lesser family. Her pride was at stake, her dignity, and her claim to her name. Her claim to her privileges as a fighting wolf. Her last stand would take the form of her grappling a foreleg awkwardly at his side in a feeble attempt to push him down... But that was unsuccessful, for he had her at an angle where her leg could scarcely reach, let alone with any force.

She growled her frustration with these turn of events, and in that moment, decided that Peregrine was gifted. There was no explanation for the way he had absorbed nearly all of her hits with hardly a scratch to show for it, save the tearing of one nostril. A pathetic collection of scars for Jinx Kesuk to leave a wolf with. What the fuck are you? she hissed, convinced he was no longer something mortal.
Messages In This Thread
if i could, i would dare - by Jinx - January 15, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 16, 2014, 12:17 AM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Jinx - January 16, 2014, 10:33 AM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 16, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Jinx - January 18, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 18, 2014, 08:14 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Jinx - January 19, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 19, 2014, 01:17 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Jinx - January 19, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 19, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Jinx - January 19, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 19, 2014, 04:26 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Jinx - January 19, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 19, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Jinx - January 19, 2014, 05:31 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 19, 2014, 06:07 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Jinx - January 19, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 19, 2014, 07:29 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Jinx - January 19, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: if i could, i would dare - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 19, 2014, 08:37 PM