This Too Shall Pass {j}
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
Flash arrived few moments later, his stance just as hard and just as cold as hers had been. He growled at the intruder, echoing the words she had said, harsh and threatening. Another burst of anger made its way through Crëyr as she stared up at the she-wolf on the tree. How dare she.

As Flash finished speaking, the pale wolfess made her way serenely down the tree, the last remnants of day showing up gleaming on her pristine white pelt. She stopped in front of the two Bypass wolves, her tail dropping between her legs. She didn't seem to be afraid, wasn't cowering, her eyes a calm, collected crystal blue.

Crëyr wasn't normally keen on dealing with wolves this way, so she willed her mind to calm itself and map out logical solutions. How dare somebody traipse into Bypass lands seemingly without a care in the world. What on earth was this female doing up a tree, anyway?

The pale female apologized for her intrusion into pack lands and all that. The grayscale girl regarded her with a cold tint in her azure eyes, which flickered over to Flash for a second. "Even with or without harm, the Bypass does not tolerate strangers stepping even an inch inside the territory, I'm afraid. You know that, don't you? I wouldn't be too surprised if you didn't." She said, an icy sheen to her voice. Crëyr didn't exactly address what she said about joining the Bypass— she didn't seem to be in a particular good position to request something like that, though she decided to give her a chance to negotiate when she was out. "We'll talk when you're out of pack lands."

She stopped to wait for the she-wolf, making sure she would follow.
Messages In This Thread
This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Selene - December 14, 2014, 11:21 PM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Crëyr - December 15, 2014, 07:12 AM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Flash - December 15, 2014, 08:25 AM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Selene - December 16, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Crëyr - December 20, 2014, 04:04 AM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Flash - December 22, 2014, 02:56 AM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Selene - December 22, 2014, 04:14 PM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Crëyr - December 22, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Flash - January 10, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Crëyr - January 10, 2015, 09:41 AM