Wapun Meadow heaven will hear them call your name
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'PraetoriumBB'; font-style: strong; font-size: 13px; color: #367588; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px;} p {margin: 40px 150px 0px 150px; font-family: 'PraetoriumBB', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size: 13px;} </style>

The silver wolf laughed softly, confident as usual as Scarlett licked his chin in a submissive action, Raz's tail was naturally held high, taught by his father to always be the dominant one. However, he was not stupid, knowing to act submissive when his packmates talked to him, after all he was low into her pack hierarchy. It was not in the Angelus Mortis's blood to be a subordinate, but to be a leader, however unlike many of his other siblings, he was fine with acting as a low rank. It was a survival skill after all, a trained assassin needed to blend in. "I did. I happen to think about you too," his heart beat quickened immediately, a gentle smile gracing his features.

Kind.. Kind was not a word to describe the cold hearted, battle hardened silver Roman. He was a killer, a merciless one, he was not kind. I'm not someone you can describe as kind, little lady. I'm a warrior, he smirked now. Thats a nicer word to describe my occupation, a word that describes me more would be a killer. It was his life, there was nothing he could do to change that fact. Nothing at all. And Raziel was not stupid enough to meddle with his destiny, nor the three fates. Who knew what hell they would give him if he tried.

Raz watched, amusement evident in his green eyes as she rolled around in the water like a little pup, her gentle innocence was seemingly the thing that was drawing her towards him. What a pair they made, a dominant warrior, killer, Roman and a gentler, more submissive female. What would his father think? Both his biological dad and adoptive one would not approve if they got together, that wasn't going to happen anytime soon of course, but maybe over the course of time...

Water droplets splattered on his fur as she shook himself, Raz blinked as Scarlett stepped closer to him, her tongue slipping from her muzzle, licking the droplets off his cheek and his nose, sighing as she did so. "I just decided that you need a bath too," she spoke and attempted to push him. But Raziel wasn't that weak, in fact the last time they met, she only managed to push him down because he gave up his defenses. This time, he stood firm and flashed her a wink.

Messages In This Thread
heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 18, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 18, 2014, 09:00 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 18, 2014, 09:28 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 19, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 12:15 PM