Wapun Meadow heaven will hear them call your name
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The female looked at the larger male and curved her lips a bit when Raziel talked about how much of a warrior he was. She knew that very well. Scarlett would not like to see this male's bad side. She wouldn't stand a change against the trained wolf cross from her. Her eyes looked over his strong muscles packed under this silver grey fur. For the first time she noticed the darker black fur on his shoulder. The female wondered how it happened. Was it a mean cougar that attacked him or had it been another wolf. "Ah sorry is 'kind' not the right word to satisfy your manliness?," she teased gently. "I do know that you are a fierce warrior. There are hints of it on your body and the way you carry yourself intimidated me at first. But the facts do not lie that you have been really kind to me..." She leaned in a bit closer. "I really like that, oh strong handsome warrior."

Scarlett's heart was beating faster than usual. Her red eyes loved to study and watch. It was what she was used to doing. Not many wolves conversed with her at her old pack. She was bound to study and observe wolf behavior rather than anticipating in social behavior. Scarlett could somehow tell that the male had quite the background. Especially since the last time they met Raziel had told her he never had cuddles before. Even though she had been lacking affection. Scarlett knew what cuddling was. It told her that she wasn't really eager to meet the pack Raziel came from. As it turned out her push didn't work at all. Raziel's body was almost like a rock the female was standing up against. Scarlett's two front paws hung over his back now. Her strength was nothing compared to his. A soft defeating puff came from her lips as the male winked at her. "Maybe you aren't as kind as I thought after all," she teased once more.

The albino got on all fours again and nudged the darker fur on his shoulder. Without words she carefully asked, with that nudge, what had happened. Once more she shook out her fur so her body heat would be trapped again. She felt a tad cold now the wind was picking up more. Soon she realized it was useless to shake herself dry since a light rain started to drizzle down on the two of them.
Messages In This Thread
heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 18, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 18, 2014, 09:00 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 18, 2014, 09:28 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 19, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 12:15 PM