Wapun Meadow heaven will hear them call your name
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'PraetoriumBB'; font-style: strong; font-size: 13px; color: #367588; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px;} p {margin: 40px 150px 0px 150px; font-family: 'PraetoriumBB', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size: 13px;} </style>

Manliness... he laughed, throwing his head back. Its good to know I still intimidate people, that I haven't lost my touch yet. I don't even know why I was so kind to you, instead of outwardly attacking you immediately. he smirked. Maybe its because you're one of the gentlest, soft hearted females I have ever met. The only female I have ever met thats like you. Back at home, no, back in Rome, everyone in his pack cowered in his presence. The youthful son of the Praetor, already exceeding his father's expectations, finishing their deadly enemy in one swift movement and a fatal bite. Raziel had been taught to walk in a royal manner, the manner of a prince who had faced many battles. Not those kings who were fat and didn't know how to fight, but a strong warrior prince.

"Maybe you aren't as kind as I thought after all," Raziel grinned. I'm not kind, he laughed. Jupiter....is this your approval, or your disapproval? he thought to himself as the wind whistled around them, light rain falling from the heavens. But they were friends, and their pack's weren't rivals as far as he knew. Surely it wasn't illegal to make friends with fellow wolves from other packs, like hell, the Creek was just a temporary resting place and after he was sure Shadow's pups were safe, he was getting the hell outta there. So much more to see in this massive world.

Messages In This Thread
heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 18, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 18, 2014, 09:00 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 18, 2014, 09:28 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 19, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 12:15 PM