Wapun Meadow heaven will hear them call your name
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'PraetoriumBB'; font-style: strong; font-size: 13px; color: #367588; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px;} p {margin: 40px 150px 0px 150px; font-family: 'PraetoriumBB', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size: 13px;} </style>

Even if I wanted to soften up, which I don't. he pointed out. I can't, the ways of a leader, assassin, warrior have been driven and hammered so deep into my soul I doubt I would be able to soften up. Unless he wanted to, he'd been known to be kinder, softer, gentler to those he cared about. Did he care about Scarlett, even after meeting her only once? Perhaps he had a kind of protectiveness for her, she seemed so delicate and fragile, innocent and untainted by the bloodshed his home saw. Maybe that was what drove him towards her.

Scarlett licked the deep scar on his shoulder, his fur parted around it, the wound bright and visible despite it being there for a long time already. My biological father happened. I was less than a year old and my mother brought me to meet him, away from my other dad's home. He trained with me, deemed me weak and punished me. Sank his fangs into my shoulder, pinned me onto the ground. Mom told my other dad it was a cougar attack when we got back, he shrugged. Aku was brutal and cruel, but his ways of teaching stuck, many of his battle skills came from him instead of Constantine.

Raziel moved to the bank, shaking his fur out. "Next time we should meet at the foot of the Glacier just outside the border. I know something fun to do.," Oh? Raz raised an eyebrow, a smirk touching his lips. Well, I'll be here if you need me. So if you want to go to the Glacier with me, meet me here and we'll go together. Its not like my pack misses me anyways. he said carelessly.

Messages In This Thread
heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 18, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 18, 2014, 09:00 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 18, 2014, 09:28 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 19, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Raziel - December 20, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: heaven will hear them call your name - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 12:15 PM