I have no idea if this is what you mean.
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
Crëyr spoke to Flash in a hushed murmur, quickly summarizing everything that had happened into brief, short words. It was pretty necessary for Flash to know what had happened first-handedly, though it would probably take hours, as after all it was Flash. If Shay Raco didn't want to answer the same questions over and over again, that kinda sucked, because she would have to give valid reasoning when Shadow was back in the pack.

The black-furred girl spoke then, reasoning with Flash, declaring that she wasn't here to fight and that the grayscale girl had informed of her that the Bypass would need wolves for the winter. Not just any old, sick random wolf, but it wasn't exactly in Crëyr's place to decide whether or not a wolf would be of use for the pack. Though in some ways, it was, but the Welsh wolfess let go of that for a second.

She nodded. "I hope you keep your word and work your way off your mistake. Keep in mind that you have not become a full member of the Bypass yet, though. Soon our Alpha is going to return and he'll determine what will happen." She looked to Flash, to see if he had any more questions for Shay Raco.
Messages In This Thread
I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 13, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 14, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 14, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 14, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 14, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 14, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 14, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 15, 2014, 11:25 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 15, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Flash - December 17, 2014, 06:40 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 20, 2014, 11:01 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - December 21, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Shay Raco - December 21, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: I have no idea if this is what you mean. - by Crëyr - January 09, 2015, 05:03 AM