Duskfire Glacier One different Scent
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The young female noticed that her abrupt motions had caused the alpha to back off. "Oh sorry. I didn't mean to. I thought I smelled someone I know. Silly. I'm sorry," she admitted. Scarlett could slap herself for indirectly talking about Raziel. In a way she wanted to keep him for herself. Talking about the silver male would only make it so much more real. What if she read his signs all wrong? At least then no one knew she was rejected if that might happen. "I am settling in well, aren't I?," she chatted. "A good suggestion of you to have a stroll, I would dislike for my paws to freeze to the ground. What route would you suggest we take?," she wondered. Her tail letting out another friendly wag. The female thought about his words. "Oh... But I worked so hard on it," she let out with a light pout.

The small female did understand. If she made a den here Scarlett would have protection from the pack. Plus, it was closer to home. Scarlett wouldn't be distracted by Raziel anymore. She actually liked that he was usually around the meadow to be her distraction. She had also been late at the last pack hunt. Maybe Raziel was a bad influence on her and gave her only a bad name in her new family. That was something the female didn't want. She really wanted to try and do her best in her new pack. Scarlett walked with her alpha. "There must be something useful I could do? Are there any elderly I can look after? Where are Maera's siblings? Do they need to be looked after? You could assign tasks like that to me!," She offered. "I do suggest to not put any patrolling on my duty, though. I am not good with keeping wolves out like you are," she spoke with all her honesty.
Messages In This Thread
One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 01:38 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 20, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 20, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 21, 2014, 05:26 AM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 21, 2014, 01:53 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 21, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 22, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 23, 2014, 12:20 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 24, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 06:57 PM